Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Linking up!
the pleated poppy blog

I really need to buy a cheap mirror for my bathroom so my pics aren't on the potty.  But oh well.  Until then, enjoy another installment of WIWW on the potty (that sounds funny).  Kind of like what I do with fortunes in fortune cookies...I always add in the bathtub or in bed to the end ;)

Tuesday: I wore this to work...same old same old.
Shirt - Target - I caved.  I paid cash though, so it doesn't count!
Jeans - IT jeans - bought these this past summer.  They are great trouser jeans, but are really too long.  I need to get them hemmed.
Belt - Target - I bought this 2 years ago...they still have it though! Just couldn't find it online.
Shoes (brown wedges) - Bass outlet 3 years ago. Love the style of them (which you can't see) but they are too tall, so I hardley ever wear them.

(sorry for the terrible quality)
Wednesday:  Work and Community Group
Shirt - Gap about 3 years ago.  If you can't tell it's light blue and white striped.
Sweater - J.Crew outlet last summer.  Great layering piece for winter.
Pants - J.Crew 2 years ago.  On sale for $20. Worth every penny.  I probably wear them twice a week.  That's how good these are. Love them!
Belt - T.J. Maxx.  It's Michael Kors.  $15.  Best belt ever. I wear this probably once or twice a week as well.  Very solid and not flimsy.
Yellow shoes - No idea the name of the store, but they were $15 last winter. Also worth every penny.

I have seriously discovered like 10 outfits this week by flipping through magazines and online. LOVE it!

11 comments:

abby @ tales and trials said...

Love both outfits beth! You are always looking cute. I think i need to get some belts. I got a bright blue cardi at gap that has pockets. What color of belt could I do with that? Brown or black.

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

Both outfits are great! Funny stuff about "the potty". :)
I have a "Bejeweled WEdnesdays" link up for those who are looking for jewelry accessorizing sharing and ideas!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

ElisabethCS said...

LOVE the red belt! LOVE the yellow shoes! You are so stylish!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

You look super cute - I love your belts!

Kim said...

You are TOO cute! Love the potty pix! :)

Jordan said...

That's too funny!! Love both of your outfits! :-)

Cambria said...

Love the belts and the yellow shoes! So Fun!

Paige said...

Very cute outfits!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

Great outfits! That cracks me up that you are standing on the toliet :)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

I love that second outfit! Too cute with the yellow accent. I need to get myself some belts that can be worn like yours--I find it so hard to be trendy!

Henninger Family said...

I seriously laugh seeing you standing on your potty... :)