Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Michael Kors Belt

MR.P and I were at T.J. Maxx the other day with his sister just shopping around.  Well, I've been looking for a thick, brown belt for a while.  Each one I find is either more than I want to spend or not heavy enough.  Now, trust me, I'm no label girl, but I do like quality.  So when I found a Michael Kors belt on SALE for $14.99 i grabbed that sucker up!!  Ann Taylor and J.Crew were around $40 to $50.  I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a belt I wasn't sure if I would wear all that often (since it's definitely a fad/trend that could go out of style at any moment).  So needless to say, I am pretty excited about this belt.  I have actually worn it a lot more than I thought.  Here's a shot I took with my iphone.  It's tough to take pictures of yourself with that thing;)



I paired it with a light pink tank, jeans, and of course my FAV cowgirl boots:)  I got them last winter and have worn them SOO much!  I definitely think its worth the investment. 

Anyway, happy Fall.


3 comments:

Carter Nitty Gritty said...

Love it! And the color of the jacket you have it over is great as well! Is that from this season?

Beth Peele said...

actually, it is! I got it at the J.crew outlet this year:)

cherish.photography said...

love the boots!