Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Michael Kors Belt

MR.P and I were at T.J. Maxx the other day with his sister just shopping around.  Well, I've been looking for a thick, brown belt for a while.  Each one I find is either more than I want to spend or not heavy enough.  Now, trust me, I'm no label girl, but I do like quality.  So when I found a Michael Kors belt on SALE for $14.99 i grabbed that sucker up!!  Ann Taylor and J.Crew were around $40 to $50.  I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a belt I wasn't sure if I would wear all that often (since it's definitely a fad/trend that could go out of style at any moment).  So needless to say, I am pretty excited about this belt.  I have actually worn it a lot more than I thought.  Here's a shot I took with my iphone.  It's tough to take pictures of yourself with that thing;)



I paired it with a light pink tank, jeans, and of course my FAV cowgirl boots:)  I got them last winter and have worn them SOO much!  I definitely think its worth the investment. 

Anyway, happy Fall.


3 comments:

Carter crew 6 said...

Love it! And the color of the jacket you have it over is great as well! Is that from this season?

Design A-Peele said...

actually, it is! I got it at the J.crew outlet this year:)

cherish.photography said...

love the boots!