Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome to Design A-Peele!

Welcome to Design A-Peele (A play on my last name if you don't actually know me)!  I have been blogging for a little over 6 years now.  I am a 29 years old and married to the best man in the entire world!  We have been married 5.5 years and we absolutely love it. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother.  I also happen to have 9 precious nieces and 1 hysterical nephew.  We bought our first house in April of 2009.  Recently we made the move to Chattanooga, TN where we are renting a cute little cottage.  We are enjoying the process of making it our own!

On November 14, 2010 we found out we had been chosen to adopt a precious baby boy through a private adoption!  The baby was due February 6th, but he decided to come early!  Smith Jackson Peele arrived on January 25, 2011 and we love him so much!!  He is an absolute joy!


I am now a stay at home mom and couldn't be loving it more.

Hope you enjoy following along.  Ask away if you have any questions!


1 comment:

Sarah Larsen said...

You two are such a cute couple and looks so fun. :)