Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rockaholic Dry Shampoo

Ok, so everyone this is my favorite hair product.  It's a must as a blonde, but definitely helpful if you have darker hair.  Rockaholic Dry Shampoo.  I use this every time I go to the lake or the beach because, let's face it, no one likes to fix their hair before they go play on the beach!  I have done my research on this product.  It's $18.99 for 6.03 oz.  Yes, that's definitely more than I like to spend on my hair products, but trust me, this is a good deal.  I bought bumble and bumble's dry shampoo @ $32, but it is much smaller.  I used that bottle up very quickly.  I have tried several other brands that were more expensive and definitely not up to par.  They didn't hold their clean look near as long as Rockaholic's.  I have actually had my bottle since July!  So this is definitely worth the $18.99 investment.  You can find it on Amazon or in your local specialized hair stores. 

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Did I tell you about this? It is my favorite too! :)

Design A-Peele said...

No, actually my fav store Blue Mercury @ Perimeter Mall closed which is where I used to buy the bumble and bumble. So I had to try this instead at a different store! Just stumbled across it!