Friday, November 6, 2009

Blog Awards!

Sweet friends Cottage Instincts
(gave me this award)


and Ducks in a Row
(gave me this award)


gave me awards today!  Another exciting day over @ Design A-Peele. I feel so honored today.  Thanks girls.

I already told y'all some things about myself here.  Do you really want to know more?  Probably not.  So I will just nominate 7 other people that I enjoy reading.  So choose the one you want because all of you deserve them ;)

Polka Dot Pig - you are so creative!  I loved checking out your family blog too!
High-Heeled Foot in the Door - I love reading about your business adventures!
In Stitches - I love your recent furniture redo!
Shorely Chic - I love seeing you create your new line!  It's exciting to see someone go before me in their new business.
Funky Junk Interiors - You are WAY too creative!  I love everything you do!
Farm House 5 - She has amazing art work.  Check her out!
Just a Girl - Great blog!  She knows what she's doing ;)

I think this might be my last tag for awards.  I don't have any more interesting facts about me!  Thanks girls!

4 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Thank you for the award! I look forward to browsing your blog!!

The Johnson Family 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy@InStitches said...

Awwwe, thanks for the award ! And I just love the fact that you say "ya'll" !

Shorely Chic said...

Thanks for the award, Beth!! I just think you're great and I'm so glad to have connected with you through this bloggie world :)