I said I didn't want to write down my goals because they were boring. Well, really I didn't want to come across as having my act together all the time. But as I thought about my/our goals they will actually tell you a lot about how imperfect I/We are. So here goes!
* Wake up 30 min earlier than usual on work days to spend time in the WORD - this is a major struggle for me because I really enjoy a little extra sleep. This will start my day off where it should and give it a relaxing start.
* Learn to be more thoughtful - think of others as more important than myself.
- finish taking nieces on dates with MR.P and I
- Give thoughtful gifts to friends more often
* Learn to SEW more things than just a pillow!
- burp cloths for friends - LOTs of my friends are preggo! Whoohoo!!!
* Take MR.P on a spend the night date. Maybe here?
* Go on a beach vacation with just MR.P - We've taken a few GREAT trips with friends and family, but we really need a trip with just the 2 of us to relax.
* SAVE more - stick to financial budget we've set using the cash system.
* Read more books
* Be more intentional with my time
* Ask intentional questions - be more INTENTIONAL with friends!
* Work out 3 times a week - it's good for our hearts. Also, I want to live as long as I can with MR.P, so working out and staying healthy will help that :)
I am sure there are a TON of other things I want to do or get done, but its really tough to narrow everything down. So first to get done on the list is working out today after work! Then making a huge pillow cover...it's all good, it's a special BIG pillow cover. It's stretching and growing me in the sewing process...oh and the patience arena! Trust me!