So sorry for not getting this project done sooner! This week has been quite busy. So like I said. I went and bought some Rustoleum Spraypaint and went to town on my green vase and my empty lemonade bottle.
Not going to lie though. I did go to Pottery Barn before I did this project to check out those beautiful urns again. And you know what? I found out that it was doable. The $89 one is WAY too big. So I could have done 2 for around $50. I held off though bc I thought it was important to see what I thought of the end result.
( I use our garage for all my spraypainting projects, so my extra beadboard comes in handy ALL the time!)
So this is the end result! $5 later and I think they actually look good! The shape, size, everything works for this space. The flowers are from Pottery Barn as well. We got them with a gift card from my little sister Rachel a few years ago. They really add some depth to our bedroom!
This is the view from one side of the room. That dresser is very old, but VERY durable. I plan to paint it and give it new hardware. I just haven't gotten the guts to do it yet :)
And now the other side of the room. Those green drapes are being replaced by the beautiful ones from World Market (which I already blogged about...twice!!!)
So sometimes its worth it to spend a little and sometimes its worth it to spend more. This time, I think spending $5 instead of $50 was totally worth it ;) I have the same affect for way less!