Friday, March 5, 2010

Blogger Meet Up!

Last Fall I posted this post and randomly became friends with Abby @ Tales and Trials.  We found out we had tons of the same friends!  Me to myself, "Ok, she's safe...I can be friends with her."  Oh, and we just so happen to only be 45 min away from each other!  We became fast friends and talk about pretty much anything!  We decided it was time to meet up so we did.  We planned to meet at Buckhead Pizza, but of course there was a TERRIBLE wreck right where Abby was coming from.  So we broke the ice quickly by talking on the phone trying to get her to our destination.  Once we got her safely to the restaurant we enjoyed a great lunch.  Then we headed to Queen of Hearts Antiques!  We had a blast walking around finding our favorite things!  I look forward to our next hang out time. 


5 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Awww, what a great idea!

Kelly

Katie said...

Hey Beth! I hope you guys had a great weekend and I am glad you had fun meeting up with a new friend.

Katie

Scientific Housewife said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

I had such a fun time with you!! Maybe next time we can head to Madison.

Unknown said...

You look great with your s&d earrings on! I would love to join y'all on the madison trip. I heard it's lovely!