I know you've all been biting your nails waiting for me to post ;) I tried taking a picture this morning, but my lighting in the bathroom on the potty just wasn't working for me. I guess that's what I get for just using my iphone all the time...oh and standing on the toilet.
So instead of trying again at home I went to try on a pair of jeans and realized I could use their mirror!! I have wanted a new pair of sevens. So I ran to Off Fifth where they sell them for really discounted prices. I found the perfect pair. Then I used this discussion to talk myself out of it.
Me: Do you really need these?
Me: Nope, not one bit. Just want them.
Me: Ok, so decide. Do you want a baby or jeans?
Me: You're right. I want a baby way more. (referring to saving money for the adoption fees)
So I proudly walked out without them. It was TOUGH though. I LOVE me some jeans. Especially sevens!
So here's the outfit for today.
* The necklace is from my Stella & Dot Collection. Wear this sucker all the time.
* The t-shirt is from the gap outlet about 3 years ago. I got it for $5.
* The jacket is also from the gap outlet. I ended up getting a whole searsucker suit for $30. I guess I just REALLY like searsucker.
* The jeans are from gap 3 years ago.
* The shoes...well, we just won't go there again ;)