Friday, September 3, 2010

Trach can

I bought a little trash can from the thrift store.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of it before I started spraypainting. 

It looked a little something like this, but OLD and dingy.
I used just regular Kilz white spraypaint and turned it into this!

Now this is no professional job, but it does what I need it to do.  And I thought the word "trash" was pretty funny :)

It's an easy little project that anyone can do.  After spraypainting I printed out the words I wanted in the font and size I liked.  I scribbled with pencil on the back of the printed words and then traced back over the words on top of the trash can.  Then after the words were transferred, I filled in with a sharpie.  Easy as that!  This is going in our office.  Once I get my camera back I'll take a picture to show you how it all looks.  I used my iphone but it made it look bad, so I didn't want to share!

No comments: