Monday, October 10, 2011

Going to Work with Dad...

Smith visiting Dad at work is sooo much fun! 


 He tried to eat the microphone.


But he was such a champ! He had a short nap on the way over. And was so sweet and happy the whole time (no surprise there, he's a pretty laid back happy kid). 


Thankful MR.P works for a company that encourages us to visit often! We love Dad!!

Just a few updates. Life has been VERY busy.  I was working 4 part-time jobs. So incredibly thankful that with each one I was able to bring Smith with me. I am now down to 2 part-time jobs from home. No biggie ;) I am getting some GREAT experience and opportunities, which I am excited about.

Smith is growing like a little weed! He now has 4 teeth, is starting to crawl, and has more personality than ever.  He loves to point at things, singing and clapping at church...the list could go on.  Oh and he can say "dada", but no "mama" yet. Oh well. We'll work on it ;)   We love Smith so much and are enjoying every single minute with him!

Here are some recent family photos :) I planned to blog about each individual event here, but time has slipped away!

Labor Day weekend at the lake.  Smith loved the pool all summer so we knew he would LOVE the lake. And he did!! He splashed and swam and had the time of his life!

Suwanee Day.  

Visiting Dad at work.

And don't really remember what this was, but it was a family dinner night at my parent's house.  

Hopefully I'll be able to blog a little more, but life with a mobile child + work doesn't give me much time to blog.  

We're headed off to VA with MR.P this week. Maybe I'll be able to blog while I'm there!

2 comments:

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

great pictures, beth!! he is too cute!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

He is darling - and getting so big!