Friday, April 27, 2012

Etsy Shop!

Greetings! Smith and the Mr. have been keeping me busy lately.  With Smith walking/running and MR.P out of town for the past few weeks I have been one tired mom and wife!  Anyway, I thought I'd make an official announcement that I've opened up an Etsy Shop.  Here's the story.  A few weeks ago I was helping my mom clean out my grandparent's house.  My grandmother was an amazing interior designer and we found ALL of this amazing vintage fabric she had leftover.  So what did I do with it?  I decided to make pillow covers...therefore the Etsy Shop was born.  Here are a few of the pillow covers I've got.

Each of these fabrics is really cool and special.

This one might be my favorite! I've never seen anything like this around right now.  If I had a little girl, I would definitely use this to decorate her room :)


This seafoam green color is absolutely beautiful!

This is an orange and brown printed fabric that could fit in so many different styles. I love it.

Mustard yellow... I want to keep them for my own living room!

This lace striped is so pretty. It would be a perfect wedding gift with a monogram on it!

And this just screams beach house to me :)

Anyway, just thought I'd share.  And I'll leave you with an update of the Peele clan.  We are doing well.  Smith is getting so so big! He is constantly moving and keeps me on my toes.  He can say so many words.  Tonight we were feeding him chicken and asked him to say Chicken and he did! Clear as day!  Matt is busy working, but is coming up on a slower season, which will be great. We can have some great family time!  And I am loving my job as a mom.  I cannot imagine life without our sweet Smith.  Still in awe of God's work in our family.  

1 comment:

sharongracepjs said...

WHAT?! I can't believe Smith is WALKING! No more baby...

Gorgeous pillows - I'm wanting those first navy starburst ones!