This is the before. I taped around the Mirror with blue painting tape to make sure I didn't get anything on the mirror.
Then I cut up some lawn bags and tape those down as well. So NO paint was getting on the inside of the mirror. MR.P wanted to get in on the action as well. I love when he enjoys a project with me :)
We first painted it black. I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but the plan was to spraypaint the antique white over it to give it an antique look.
So here's how it turned out. It looks a little splotchie here. I cleaned it up a bit before I took it and hung it back up.
There she is. All done! We still have to hang a panel or 2 in the dining room and redo the chandalier.
It was a fun, quick project. And only took a little spraypaint!