Wednesday, October 14, 2009

While I wait

I decided to listen to the advice I got from the previous post...start with the free spraypainting.  So I am going to redo the Chandalier.  While I am waiting to finish it I thought I would help you get to know me better...so let's start with a few things.

1.) I am a Christian and am learning so much lately.  I get a little overwhelmed sometimes on how many things I have to work on!  Then I remember that I'll never be perfect and that Jesus loves me the way I am...and I chill out, but still strive to work on those things while serving and honoring the Lord in my everyday life. 

2.) I love my husband MR.P.  We met in the 10th grade at our church's youth group, but didn't start dating until we were juniors in college.  We had so much fun together while dating in college.  We still try to date everyday...even if it's a short trip to Sonic or QT for a vanilla diet coke.

This is our wedding day!


Driving away in a cordvette


3.) I LOVE DIET COKE!!!!  I know I should quit, but I just love having one a day (ok, sometimes 3). 



4.)  I have 4 sisters and 1 brother.  My parent's decided that 4 wasn't enough and had 2 more after me (8.5 years later)!  It's great having a big family.  It's NEVER quiet at our house.  I couldn't be more thankful for my family. 
These are my 4 sisters - The order goes, Claire (#1), Laura (#3), Me (#4), Dani (#2), and Rachel (#5)

My little brother and I - He's not so little anymore.  He's WAY taller now.  This is his sweet puppy, Buddy.


My mom and I - she's the best mother in the world!


My Dad - The judge!  We are so proud of him!



5.) I have 8 nieces!  They are my pride and joy!
These are my sister Claire's little girls.  All just too cute!


These are Dani's girls



And these are Laura's kids.  That baby is brand new! 



I get almost a whole week with these kids during Thanksgiving!  I can't wait!



6.) I can't wait to have kids :)

7.) I love watching Friends with MR.P.  It usually trumps all shows on tv.  (we have all 10 seasons and just can't get enough)



8.) I love being organized and anything to do with it.

9.) I just got an iphone and use it WAY more than I thought I would.  I even use the calendar!  So sadly that means I don't get to buy any cute planners anymore :(  It's helping me to be even more organized and to help start my new business (I'll be able to fill y'all in more when things get going faster).


10.) I hate putting laundry away :(

11.)  I think I am pretty funny.  MR.P and I have contests over who is funnier :)  He thinks he is!

12.) I LOVE SHOES!!!  Probably way too much :)

So there you have it!  That's me in a nutshell.  What about y'all!  What are some things about yourself?  I'd love to get to know everyone better!

7 comments:

sharongracepjs said...

AAAhhh!! I didn't know Dani and Claire are pregnant again! Exciting!!!

Things about me...well, I don't like iPhones and diet Coke. I like Verizon and regular Coke. But I do absolutely adore Friends. I am addicted. Very, very addicted.

Design A-Peele said...

HAHA! They aren't pregnant. They were pregnant at my wedding. I guess I'll have to change that!!

Carter crew 6 said...

You sound like an awesome girl and I love your blog. I usually can't get "into checking and actually reading" the blog of somebody I don't actually know, but your's I am! Kudos!

I am a 28 yr. old mom of three, deciding to have a forth or not, I just got into tennis and love it, I wish I had more time for home projects(and money for that matter :) I too love friends and wish reruns were on more(I only own a few seasons). I have a degree in ultrasound but am currently a SAHM.

Design A-Peele said...

@carter nitty gritty Thank you soo much! You've made my day. I love making new blog friends:)

Kristin said...

I stumbled on your blog through "Shanty 2 Chic" and started looking around. Once I got to this section and saw your #1, I knew I wanted to stay!

I am 29, married to a wonderful, Godly man. I have a 10 month old baby girl and I am seriously addicted to crafting (and lately blogging!). Hoping to get a business of crocheted goods up and running someday.

So nice to see you and will start following your blog!
-Kristin

Unknown said...

Beth, I love this post. Josh and I are obsessed with Friends. We got to Florida, and dont have cable, so we watched the whole season. We then started it all over again and are re-watching. :) And--diet coke is the devil.. its all i drink. AND.. i love your blog.
Rebekah Smith

Shorely Chic said...

What an adorable post - I loved it! And what a drop dead gorgeous bride you were!! I can't wait until that's me one day :)