Monday, November 9, 2009

Annslee's Savvy Silhouettes!

This past Saturday MR.P and I went to Dahlonega with his mom and sisters.  We walked around and enjoyed all the cute antique stores as well as great fellowship.  Here is our documentation of the event :)



While we were there my sweet friend Katie emailed me pictures of her friend Anslee's Savvy Sillhouettes.  I think they are really cute and creative!  She sells them for $10 each.  Aren't they just adorable?


I love the contrasting fabrics together on this one. 


Wouldn't it be cute to get one of your house numbers?  I'd love to get mine!


She has a great collection.  You should definitely check Anslee's stuff out. 

Here is her contact info if you are interested!
Annslee Hillyer
Cell: 334.663.2273


4 comments:

Shorely Chic said...

Very cute and different - I love how every picture is unique! And you and hubby are adorable!

Linda said...

So cute...thanks soooo much for sharing with all of us in blogland!

Blessings,
Linda

pk said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. I love letters and numbers and I think your idea of using them in the frames is fun.

pk @ Room Remix

nannykim at spindle cottage said...

I've always enjoyed the ones done in black---there is something so magical about them!