Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just a little teaser!

It's kind of like a teaser to myself since I can't work on it tonight :(  I have a problem not being able to finish a project in one night...but painting just can't be done.  All that painting, drying, painting, and drying.  Anyway, after my bible study group last night I decided my kitchen table was ready to be tackled.  I have wanted to paint it for a while, but haven't known exactly what I wanted.  I couldn't decide if painting the legs white and refinishing the surface or painting the whole thing white was best.  But then my mom found a beautiful picture of a white table in a Pottery Barn book I have.  It totally made my decision for me.  Thanks mom!  Oh and the fact that its cheaper = Free :)




(PB)


Well, the other day I found some pure white paint in the garage from the previous owners.  I was cleaning out the garage...pays to organize!  So yay for free!  We needed pure white since all the trim in our house is pure white.  So major score!  I was able to start, but not finish.  Just a little teaser of what's going on at the Peele house this week :)


3 comments:

Sherri said...

Love the inspiration photos! Can't wait to see how yours turns out!! Wish I was home working on crafty projects, but hey it's raining so no painting for me.

Shorely Chic said...

Ooo I can't wait to see! I've been wanting to paint my hand-me-down table for a while now -- you may have just inspired me!!

Emily said...

Oh, that will look fabulous! Cannot wait to see how it turns out.