Monday, November 16, 2009

A little switcherrooooo

I have this one wall that I can't figure out what I want to do.  This is what was there last night as of 7:00 pm.



I have wanted to use these frames in a different room for a while now.  So last night I took them down.  It was tough, but it just had to be done.  I do know, that I want this to blend in instead of POP out like these frames.

I haven't figured everything out yet, but I have a good start.  I am learning to put things up slowly, even if I don't have everything I need.  That way, I can just vizualize everything and make it what I want.  Patience is a virtue, you know (said to me by my mother all the time growing up).

So just to leave you with a little something, this is what I am using. 


I already had these in the house, from a recent project.  So no sweat, no added expenses ;) 

I might need something like this too, just not sure yet.



I've always wanted some nice ones, so maybe that could be a good christmas present...hint hint MR.P ;) 

So Happy Monday everyone.  Hope you are all having a great day.

3 comments:

Shorely Chic said...

can't wait to see :)

abby said...

I have black shelves like the brown PB one in the picture. Mine are from Ikea. They come in two different lengths. A much more reasonable price than PB I am sure. I think they also come in white but you could always paint them if you needed another color. Can't wait to see the finished project!

Sherri S said...

Can't wait to see what you've created! Love the shelf but I'd have to hunt a thrift store one to re-do. LOL