Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday Present for My sister!

Since I just got a new sewing Machine I decided I could make my sisters Bday gift.  I bought a long sleeved t-shirt from Target and decided to use this tutorial to sew a flower on!  Well, since this was my first venture with sewing things onto clothing I asked said sister for help.  She was a great sport since it was her own birthday gift!  I think it turned out super cute! 

My sister put the earring in the middle.  I think that was the perfect finish for the shirt!


She looks great!  The shirt will look better over time.  Once she washes it the flower will fray a little and fluff up a lot!  I think this is an easy way to dress up old tshirts :)  Try it!

6 comments:

sharongracepjs said...

LOVE the earring in the middle. Looks like something from Anthropologie!

Ms. Bright said...

Cute!

Amber Filkins said...

Super cute!! The earring in the middle was the perfect touch. Great job!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

toooo cute! i want one :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like solid state memory is finally beginning to become more popular. Hopefully we'll start seeing decreasing solid-state drive prices soon. 5 dollar 32 GB Micro SD Cards for your DS flash card... sounds gooooood.

(Posted on ComP for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

I'm in a love-hate relationship with digital memory because of the way prices are always dropping. I hate buying SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (what seems to be) a cheap price only to see it become ten percent cheaper a few weeks later.

(Posted on BlogServ for R4i Nintendo DS.)