Friday, April 9, 2010

Partners!

Hey Blog friends.  I think I am going to start calling you my little entertainers...because that is exactly what y'all are for me!  Sorry for my absense.  I have had a rough week.  But all is better now!  God is good and knows exactly what we need, even if its not my favorite choice. 

              I wanted to do a post for all the girls I have partnered with!  But first a NEW Partner.          
She is amazing y'all.  Anna offers fresh and compelling designs that leave you feeling excited, inspired and connected. Anna is a graduate of Auburn University with a bachelor of fine arts in Graphic Design, and she founded Anna Hatcher Design in 2008. Through her boutique graphic design studio, Anna offers personal design support through custom stationery and invitations. She also offers a wide range of design services from brand development, collateral production and advertising solutions for businesses who value their design style. Her inspiration comes from vintage textiles and modern furniture. Anna has a passion for utilizing typography to add an unexpected and creative flair to her designs, and she also loves exploring with color and patterns.  Please go visit her site and tell her I sent you!

I even got to meet her!  Definitely be jealous ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savannah Duncan of Hearts of Style is a personal stylist based in Atlanta. 

This girl is amazing.  She is one of the most genuine people I have ever met.  I absolutely love her!  Savannah offers personal shopping, wardrobe consultation, and wardrobe auditing.  Her passion and desire is to help her clients to be THEIR most fabulous self through pieces that truly depict who they are.  Please contact Savannah if you are interested!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks friends for baring with me while I took a little blog break.  I hope to be back Monday with more fun projects, inspiration and such on Monday.  Have a happy weekend!

No comments: