Monday, April 12, 2010

What I Wore All Week - MONDAY





So Lindsey Cheney of The Pleated Poppy did a post on what she wore all week long.   I loved how real she was!  I decided to join in.  Now she is a stay at home mom and has the freedom to dress casual.  I do not have that same freedom sadly.  But, it's ok!  I make sure to wear really comfortable clothes in order to feel casual!

I'm being real with you by doing 2 things:
1.)  I am standing on a toilet...how much more real do you want me to be??
2.) I took this AFTER work.  That means the make up has faded away and the hair has totally gone flat.  

The skirt is about 5 years old.  It's red searsucker, which I am a major sucker for!  Definitely got this on sale.  Can't remember deals from 5 years ago though.




The shirt was a b-day present from my mom.  It goes with everything.  Navy turtleneck with short sleeves is a definite wardrobe essential for me.  FREE :)

The belt I got for $15 last year.  Worth every penny.  I have started wearing it with everything!

Shoes were practically free from my friend Savannah!  

Stay tuned for tomorrow.


12 comments:

sharongracepjs said...

SO cute! You have great legs, btw - that must be a Pelletier trait ;) Love the outfit, though, seriously. I've gotten into belts just the last couple weeks or so; amazing how they, like Lebowski's rug, can pull an outfit together !

lindsey said...

ah! you are adorable! i love that you are on the potty and your outfit is great!

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

How could you be more real? Sit on the toilet...

abby @ tales and trials said...

Great post series idea!! I love that u are standing on the toilet. You cracke up. I really need to get a belt like yours. I feel like I could really stretch my wardrobe with one.

I've been looking for some seersucker shorts or a skirt bu haven't seen any. You would think they would be everywhere in the south! :) keep your eyes peeled for me.

Julianne Hendrickson said...

LOVE IT..you are too cute and look great for AFTER work! WOW :)

Kim said...

Too cute! Great outfit. Great location. ;)

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Funny photo! Cute outfit. REAL!

Erin said...

Cute outfit! I really love the skirt!

Dayka (Life +Style) said...

i love seersucker, and your shoes are super cute. you look great!

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

The toilet stand is TOO CUTE! What a great idea for a post. I like your outfit!

Kelly

A Love Worth Waiting For said...

Such a cute outfit! I love it!!