Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tag - I'm It!

I was tagged by Julianne to do this questionare.  She's one of my favorite blogs to read because she's in the same stage of life as me!


1.What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous)?  MR.P and I LOVE tacos.  So we make those most often.  Can you blame us ? ;)


2. What do you want to be when you grow up?  I've always wanted to be a mom!  Can't wait for that to happen one day.
3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?  I have several books on my night stand.  "Don't make me count to 3" a book all about parenting...not using the counting method ;)  "Shepherding a Child's Heart" another great parenting book borrowed from my sister!

4. How do you relax? I LOVE to watch Friends with MR.P or read on the computer.  Pretty much anything with MR.P is my way to relax.
5. What color are the interior walls of your home?  Silver Sage my Restoration Hardware!  My absolute favorite color!

6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?  MR.P and I love to eat out.  So we definitely enjoy that farely often.

7.What time is bedtime and getting up time?  We go to bed around 11:00 every night.  We just hate to spend all day away from each other and then go to bed early!  We'd rather hang out together :)  MR.P gets up quite early during the school year, but during the summer we both get up around 6:30ish.

8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?  I usually spend about 30-1 hour reading blogs :)

I tag Abby @ Tales & Trials and Anna @ Live and Learn.

2 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

We love to eat out, too!

Kelly

Dayka Robinson said...

you love tacos?? you must try pure taqueria in inman park--it's the best mexican around!