Monday, August 30, 2010

How much?

Good morning sweet friends.  I hope your weekend was lovely.  MR.P and I had a great weekend.  Friday night was spent celebrating my niece's 1st Birthday!!  She is my 8th niece.  No nephews, just nieces.  I don't mind one bit.  They are all absolutely precious!

She is oh so cute!!
She really tore into her cupcake!  Happy Birthday Lizzie! 

On Saturday we went to celebrate my sister-in-law's 28th bday. 
MR.P and I on the way!  I hate that most of our pics are like this.  I need a little 3rd wheel to take our pics for us :)

I can't believe I don't have any pics of her bday party.  What a bad sister I am!  Want to send me one Christine?  Anyway, we love you a lot and are really thankful to be a part of your life!

After celebrating Christine's bday we headed to Stone Mountain with Matt's work team.  They also happen to be great friends that we love!  We were about to drive into the park and the bottom dropped out and it started pooring rain :(  We had checked the weather about a million times and it showed 0% chance of rain.  Yeah, right.  Way to go weather team!  We ended up going bowling instead!  It was a blast.  This was after getting soaking wet in the rain.  It was quite fun though!  I actually have a video of me bowling that I'll see if I can upload later on :) We played "Money Ball".  It's where you can yell money ball before you bowl.  If you bowl a strike then you win a $10 itunes giftcard!  When I did mine I almost got a strike.  Sad day, but oh so fun!!  Once I get the video from MR.P I'll upload it!

In the meantime, here is just a pic!
 Thankfully we had our rain jackets!

As I read blogs and enjoy each post, I was wondering what my readers enjoy coming from my blog?  I enjoy giving a little personal along with some fun money saving projects.  What would y'all like to see more of?  Do you need tutorials from my projects?  More personal posts?

4 comments:

Julianne Hendrickson said...

oh i adore you and your posts! i don't care what you write about, although i love to see what you enjoy wearing and doing around your home :)

The Marden Family said...

Agreed! I just stumbled upon your blog and read back four pages in one sitting! I think you're around Atlanta (me too). You've got a great variety of posts, keep em comin!

Brian and Ashley said...

I am right there with the two girls above! You offer a great variety! I am especially liking your posts on what you've worn- we have similar taste so it's great inspiration!

Scientific Housewife said...

Keep doing what you're doing, your blog is great :)