Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Christmas

I keep telling MR.P that this is going to be the best Christmas, Valentine's day, and Birthday (my bday is in February) ever!  February 6th can't come soon enough to hold our precious baby!!  Anyway, we wanted to celebrate Christmas and let all our friends and family know that we are adopting and adding to our family!

So MERRY CHRISTMAS!


We would covet prayers this week. We are finishing up our home study this week. Our last interview is on Wednesday the 8th.  Even private adoptions require a home study, so we are trying to finish everything up.  Other than that we are doing well. Just trying to figure out how to prepare for the baby.  Thanks so much for everyone being so excited for us! I still wake up every morning in awe of God's amazing grace.  I couldn't have imagined things would work out like this. Praise God!

5 comments:

Amber B. said...

That is adorable, Beth. What a cute idea for the photo. I am so happy for you guys!!

Ivy Lane said...

Prayers and blessings to you! I am adopted! My parents are absolute angels! December 9, 1964 was the day I went "home" to my new family.. You and your husband are very special people to be adopting.. God Bless! and Congratulations!

Scientific Housewife said...

Very cute and good luck!

Green Door Girl said...

great picture and many thoughts for the next 2 months as you wait for your little one to arrive and you start your amazing journey as parents!

Sarah said...

i love the card... prayers coming your way