Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Diaper Bag Review

Happy Wednesday!  Ok, so we are already on diaper bag #2.  Sad isn't it!  I am so bummed.  We started out with the Skip Hop Deluxe Diaper Bag.

It was my favorite!  It was neutral for Smith and a little girly for me.  Sadly the 2nd week we had it one of the pockets ripped on the inside.  I lived with it for about 5 weeks, but it drove me nuts!  I took it back and decided to try another one.  I took Matt with me so he could help me pick out a good one we both would enjoy carrying.  

That brings me to this one!!  I actually really like it.  The Columbia Vertical Glide Diaper Bag .  

This is only day 1 but I think I'm going to enjoy it a lot. I love the color and the pocket usage.  The inside is lined with a light blue which makes it not so army man looking ;)  I'll let you know if this one lets me down as well!

And just for kicks.  My mom and I got this Timi & Leslie diaper bag for my sister.

She is have a baby boy! Smith won't have to be the only boy out of 10 grandchildren!  


Friday afternoon is a special day for us and Smith! I will make sure to take lots of pictures :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my Timi and Leslie bag, it is awesome.

Glad I came across your blog, I am a new follower :)

Dayka Robinson said...

I haven't been by in awhile, but I see you've finally been blessed with the beautiful baby you were praying about this time last year! He is such a CUTIE!! I'm so happy for you, I can only imagine what a special time this must be. Congratulations!