Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Melissa Button Frye Boots Look alike

It has been a really really long time since I posted any potty pics.   If you all know me, you know I love a good deal so I thought I'd share.  

I really really like the Melissa Button Frye Boots, but $330 isn't in the budget for boots :)  So I started searching for the next best thing.  No one seemed to have just the simple boots that I wanted.  I don't like a lot of heal or frills or anything.  So I almost gave up.  One day I just searched for some look alikes and I found them!!  And guess who came through with them?  TARGET!!!!  They are $70 and I'd say that's a steal compared to $330.  


Pardon my outfit...Boots and shorts aren't my thing.  I was just excited that they had finally come in the mail!  (If boots and shorts are your thing, I'm impressed.  I'm just not that cool.)


I like them even more than I thought I would.  They are the perfect color and they fit great!  I hate to say it, but now I can't wait for fall!!  I've been trying to stay away from wishing the summer weather away, but oh well!


I usually wear a 7-7.5.  I ordered a 7 and they are perfect.  

So there you go...a perfect look alike :)

I thought I'd give a few little updates as well.  This chair is going in the Market as soon as I'm done with the new upholstery.


Here's it's current status :)


Stripes make me happy!  

And here is a little something MR.P made for our 5 year anniversary!


I cannot even begin to express how much it meant to me that he MADE this for ME!  Seriously sweet husband :)  I love it!  


It's at the foot of our bed and it's perfect.  Be on the lookout for a special blog post from MR.P.  If you missed his first one it was a hoot.  

Here's the other side of the room, just for perspective :)


This is a special chair.  It's my grandparent's old chair and I absolutely love it. I had plans to recover it, but once I put it in our room I realized how much I liked the fabric.  It goes with our room soo well without being too matchy matchy (my biggest fear, yet what I accidentally do all the time).  

So there you have it.  All in a days work around here!

Oh and don't forget to enter the giveaway here!

No comments: