Thursday, October 29, 2009

Office/craft room wrapping paper station

UPDATE:  I am joining this party!

ASPTL


Last night I worked all night on getting this wrapping paper station set up.  Ok you got me...and I talked on the phone with a wonderful friend, went to Target, did a few other projects, and watched The Hills.  MR.P was at a basketball game with my brother-in-law, so I had the whole night to just do projects.  I did miss him though :(  MR.P would say I was a little loopy when he got home.  I think I had been spraypainting for too long!
(EDIT: new pics taken with better camera)



I I think it turned out cute and will serve me well.  I know I should have fall colors on there, but I didn't need fall wrapping paper...I needed Christmas stuff!  I am halfway through with all of my shopping so I need to get wrapping!!  Oh and did I mention this was free? 



I only had 1 black curtain rod so I had to spraypaint the other one.  That didn't work very well...just so you know.  So if you decide to do this project just go ahead and spend a few extra dollars on an additional black rod.  I think Wal-mart has some cheap ones. 




I got the cute tags in the $1 section at Target.  Definitely a good deal.  I usually just make tags out of the wrapping paper, so this is a step up for me :)

I think I am going to help my mom do this in her craft room as well.  Her craft room is great!  Maybe I'll be able to share pictures of her's as well.

6 comments:

the monkey's mama said...

Beth! your blog is so cute! I love it.

The Style Sister said...

Great idea!! It turned out perfect!

Stop on by and enter my giveaway and check out some creative ideas.

Karin

Patti said...

great idea...I need to create something similar - just can't decide where to put it!

Tomorrow is last day to enter giveaway at Pandora's Box...stop over

{ L } said...

So, this is brilliant and I am going to copy you! ;) Thank you for sharing.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

It looks darling - I have something very similar in my laundry room and we use it all the time!

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

I SO need to take the time to do this project! Thanks for the inspiration ... I love the idea, and as a "wrapper," I really need to do it!