Monday, February 15, 2010

Savannah @ Hearts of Style

Design A-Peele and My Stella & Dot Boutique have partnered with Savannah @ Hearts of Style.  

Savannah is one of my precious and sweet friends that I adore!  She is a Fashion and Image Consultant and started her own business back in 2009.  Savannah offers personal shopping, wardrobe consultation, and wardrobe auditing.  Her contact info is above.  Please visit her site let her know you came to visit!

In keeping up with my belief of being able to be fashionable for less, I believe that Savannah can save you a lot of money.  So many people waste their money on clothes they don't really love or that don't really fit.  Savannah will help you invest in some great pieces for your wardrobe and you'll feel like you have more clothes than before!

1 comment:

Katie said...

She looks so familiar, did she go to Auburn? Very cute :)