Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our Bedroom over haul

I am embarrassed to post this picture, but I promised that I would.  


I didn't even really make up our bed.  The pillows for the bed are on the floor if you can see them.  We planned to paint this room for forever! We are GREAT at making plans, but not the best at putting them into action.  

Well, look what we did?!?!

On Monday night we pushed all the furniture to the middle of the room and started painting!


We went with gray (pewter mug by Behr).  The rest of the room is under construction as well.  But I will be posting pics as we go.  I'm not patient enough to do just one big reveal :)  

2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

That's great that you guys got to work on painting, I bet it turned out great!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Im loving the gray...beautiful for a bedroom! Also love all the pics of your cute baby boy.